From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Image in table not fitting full height?
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:20:23 GMT
On Dec 10, 2005, at 13:52, Dirk Bromberg wrote:

> Here is my fo sample. And a screenshot form the pdf.
> I want the image in the "xsl-region-before" to scale the full
> height of the cell (table) but there  is 1mm border above and 2 mm
> border below the image remaining. Are there default marigns
> paddings or borders at cells block or tables?
>
> Please tell me how to make the "logo" fits image to the full table
> height.

The most likely cause seems to be "scaling-method". If that property
set to "auto" (= initial value) then the formatter may choose the
method. I'm guessing all three tested formatters default to "integer-
pixels", which could cause rounding in determining the number of
device pixels...

As a workaround, maybe you could try making the table-cell's
background-color black, which would at least create the desired
appearance.

Cheers,

Andreas