From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: total per page
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:23:30 GMT
No, that's the fun about it. fo:retrieve-marker will determine the right
marker depending on the decisions of the layout engine using the
parameters you give there (retrieve-boundary, retrieve-position).

I recommend you read at least once through the text for fo:marker and
fo:retrieve-marker in the FO specification or the respective section in
your favorite XSL-FO book.

On 01.02.2006 16:19:14 Roberto Nunnari wrote:
> Thank you! That seams exactly what I need..
> Only one concern.. isn't that a problem if the resulting
> FO document contains several (one for row) fo:marker
> with the same name??
>
> Best regards.
> --
> Robi
>

> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > He meant this:
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=109035492329917&w=2
> >
> > I hope that helps.
> >
> > On 01.02.2006 15:09:19 Roberto Nunnari wrote:
> >
> >>Hello list.
> >>
> >>Can anybody tell me what J.Pietschmann meant by 'a marker based solution'?
> >>
> >>Best regards.
> >>--
> >>Robi.

> > Jeremias Maerki