From QIU Meng <qiumen...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: pagination problem errata corrige
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:03:32 GMT
Yes, you are right.

  I tried to reproduce this problem and I attach 2 files for you, one is test file (the fop
code )and another is page pdf.

  Best Regards

Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> a écrit :
  As I already told Giovanni: no test file, no help possible. I can't
reproduce the problem.

On 30.01.2006 17:06:32 QIU Meng wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have the same problem, I think that it is a fop bug. when we change a little the size
between 2 lines, the white page will disappear. You can test it.

> Best Regards
>
> "gdilem@libero.it" a écrit :
> Hi all
> I attach a rtf rendered with fop 0.9.
> I got a useless white page.
> any idea how to fixing the number of pages?
>
> ps: I wrote a similar mail but the attachment is wrong!! sorry

Jeremias Maerki