From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: fop 0.91beta vs 0.20.5
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:03:36 GMT
In my opinion, FOP 0.91beta can be used in production if you test it
very thouroughly for the particular documents you need it for. There are
still some features missing that FOP 0.91beta makes not universally
usable, yet. At least at the moment, it's still not a complete
replacement for FOP 0.20.5 althought we're very close now.

At any rate, we'd love to hear any success stories about the latest
release. :-)

On 06.02.2006 10:51:34 Roberto Nunnari wrote:
> I was trying to align the content of a table cell on the
> bottom using vertical-align="bottom", but I found out that
> it is not supported in 0.20.5 but it is in 0.91beta, together
> with many other features.
>
> So, I'm thinking about moving to 0.91beta, but as I remember
> that some time ago I read somewhere that 0.91beta is not
> adviced for production environment, I'd like to ask whether
> now things have changed and if it is now safer to use
> 0.91beta in production environment.

Jeremias Maerki