From Florent Georges <darkman_s...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Body overlapping over the footnotes
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:15:39 GMT
Chris Bowditch wrote:

> The problem appears obvious to me, look at your
> simple-page-master:

>    <fo:region-body margin-left="50pt" margin-top="75pt"
> margin-bottom="75pt" margin-right="50pt" />
>    <fo:region-before extent="76pt" precedence="true" />
>    <fo:region-after extent="100pt" precedence="true" />
>    <fo:region-start extent="52pt" />
>    <fo:region-end extent="39pt" />

> The size allowed for the region-after is 100pt, but your
> region-body only has a bottom margin of 75pt.

  Yes, indeed.  Thanks for pointed this out.

> Change the bottom margin to 100pt and  they will not
> overlap.

  Unfortunately, this doesn't solve the problem.  Actually, this solve
the problem in the simple example I have shown you.  But not in the
real document, thanks to Murphy.

  I post the real FO and PDF (with alphanumeric modified) resp. there:

    http://cjoint.com/?cirmeCeuif
    http://cjoint.com/?cirmBb6ffr
    http://cjoint.com/?cirm61QAdJ

The last one is the FO, indented (not really the original FO, but more
readable).

  Thanks in advance.  Regards,

--drkm