From Edward McMasters <edward_mcmast...@yahoo.com>
Subject source download for FOP 0.20.5 org.apache.fop.fo.properties package
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:46:47 GMT
I am trying to download the source for FOP 0.20.5 to
make some changes to try to fix another issue (data
URL external-graphic) and the source downloads seem to
be missing the classes for the package
org.apache.fop.fo.properties.

I am trying to get the fop-0.20.5-src.zip from
http://mirror.olnevhost.net/pub/apache/xml/fop/.  Is
there anywhere else I can get these from?  I might be
able to get away with just the binary code for these
classes since I do not think that I will have to
change any of these but I cannot find individual
packages anywhere, just a total binary dowload.

Thanks.

Edward