From Edward McMasters <edward_mcmast...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generating data url external-graphic in PDF
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:58:53 GMT
I generated a JAR with just those classes and put it
in the same place as my other JAR files, giving this
new one precedence and got the same result.  I am in
the middle of attempting to try rebuilding FOP 0.20.5
with these new classes embedded but I am currently
having a problem because it seems that I cannot get
one of the packages from the source download
(org.apache.fop.fo.properties).

Should I be concerned that the package
org.apache.fop.util.protocols.data does not appear in
the original FOP 0.20.5 JAR?  I am just wondering
where these classes will be called from, although the
program that I copied has the same libraries as my
program and it has no trouble referencing these
classes.

Thanks.

Edward