From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Problem on use of more pages
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:05:04 GMT
Question back: Why do you want to use block-container? Why can't you
just leave the fo:table as a direct child of fo:flow or of an fo:block?

Look at the XSL-FO specification, chapter 7.5.1, the "absolute-position"
property: "Absolutely positioned areas are taken out of the normal flow.
This means they have no impact on the layout of later siblings." And
that means that they don't break at the end of a page and continue on
the next.

Tell us what you're trying to accomplish and we can tell you how best to
do that.

On 10.02.2006 12:23:51 Moreschi Lucio wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am using FOP 0.20.5 in order to create PDF documents ( for example
> invoices) I have this problem:
>

> When the line number of my document is higher than the one that can be
> included in the page of PDF document, Apache  doesn't change page and
> the remaining lines are not shown anymore.
>
> I made some tests and I understand that the problem is caused from the
> use of the fo:blok-container rather of fo:block
>
> I want to use container. Can anybody help me?
>
> Thanks in advance Lucio
>

> Here you can find a source sample I use for my tests

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki