From Roberto Nunnari <roberto.nunn...@supsi.ch>
Subject Re: fop 0.91beta vs 0.20.5
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:53:30 GMT
Hello.

I just gave a try at 0.91beta and I get a null pointer exception:

E:\soft\apache\fop-0.91beta>.\fop.bat -fo offerta.xml -pdf offerta.pdf
Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException

The very same file, can be parsed successfully with 0.20.5

E:\soft\apache\fop-0.20.5>.\fop.bat -fo ..\fop-0.91beta\offerta.xml -pdf
offerta.pdf
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] FOP 0.20.5
[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] setting up fonts
[INFO] [1]
[INFO] [2]
[INFO] [3]
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

The source FO document used is available at:
http://robi.nunnari.net/offerta.xml

Any ideas?

Best regards.
--