From Roberto Nunnari <roberto.nunn...@supsi.ch>
Subject Re: fop 0.91beta vs 0.20.5
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:03:44 GMT
Thank you Jeremias, that solves the problem.

But even using 0.91beta, I cannot align table-cell
content to the bottom of the cell.

I would expect that the following:

     margin="0mm"
     vertical-align="bottom">
   <block>m2</block>

would align the table-cell content to the bottom, but
it doesn't..

Again, the complete source FO document used is available at:
http://robi.nunnari.net/offerta.xml

Any ideas?

Best regards.
--