From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject possible: footer filled with first and last row of page ?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 01:50:52 GMT
Hi list !

Sorry if this is faq, or easy to do, but I've been searching and reading
quite some time now, and have not found a solution or even a hint yet.

What my output should look like:
-a table spanning multiple pages (around 100 in the final version), no
problem so far
-each row consists of a nested table containing some "person has n
items" rows, no problem, too
-question: is (and if how :-) ) it possible to output a footer, that is
a concat of the first last name and the last last name on this page ?

Maybe an example is better:
-----------------------
|Page x:
|
|AName
|-item1
|-item2
|BName
|-item1
|CName
|-item1
|-item2

|Footer: AName - CName

What I want to achieve is that the printed version of this pdf can be
searched fast...
Is this possible with fop ?

Thanks for the help, every is input is more then welcome !

regards,
tom