From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Overflowing of Japanese/Chinese Chars
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:25:56 GMT
Fabrizio Caldas wrote:
> The Japanese/Chinese translators don't know how to put the zero width
> space in the properties file, neither do I.

Well, my experience with property files is limited. However, I wonder,
if they can put Japanese characters into a property file, you ought to
have a program which can insert arbitrary baseplane unicode characters.
What kind of tool are you using?

> The translators also found another problem when looking at the rendered PDF.
>>> we found not only  overflowing of characters problem, also found
> translation truncated in the page and wrong newline problem.

If these are the problems I suspect they are, then you're stuck. You
might try the current development code.

J.Pietschmann