From Sir Strongbad <sirstrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fop missing Ant?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:21:02 GMT
I took your advice and and downloaded the source distribution.  When I
ran the build file, i got 30 errors relating to the "enum" reserved
word being used.  After a global search and replace, I am left with
one error.

compile:
     [echo] Compiling the sources
    [javac] Compiling 746 source files to C:\Program
Files\Apache\fop-0.20.5\build\classes
    [javac] This version of java does not support the classic
compiler; upgrading to modern
    [javac] C:\Program
Files\Apache\fop-0.20.5\build\src\org\apache\fop\svg\PDFGraphics2D.java:1242:
org.apache.fop.svg.PDFGraphics2D.PDFGraphicsConfi
guration is not abstract and does not override abstract method
createCompatibleVolatileImage(int,int,int) in
java.awt.GraphicsConfiguration
    [javac]     static class PDFGraphicsConfiguration extends
GraphicsConfiguration {
    [javac]            ^
    [javac] Note: * uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 1 error

What am I missing here?  Thanks a million in advance...