From "Moreschi Lucio" <l.mores...@csb.it>
Subject Re: Problem on use of more pages
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:31:24 GMT
Now I am starting to understand.  For my job the road to be followed is the great use of the
tables (even if it seems me more uncomfortable).

I have tried to remove the block-containers  from the region body leaving them (for the moment)
only in region header. Finally it goes on more pages. I have seen nevertheless that the data
of the region body start to the begin page and not after the heading. Thanks for the patience
!

Grazie per l'attenzione e cordiali saluti

  Lucio Moreschi

  (Product Manager)

CSB SOFTWARE S.r.l.

Via Como, 3 - 25125 Brescia - Italy

<http://ww.csb.it> - <mailto:l.moreschi@csb.it>

Business Engine Tecnical Support  < <mailto:be.support@csb.it> mailto:be.support@csb.it>

Tel. 39 030 3531302 - Fax. 39 030 3531301

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e confidenziali.

Se non autorizzati ne รจ vietata la loro diffusione in qualunque modo e con qualsiasi mezzo.
Nell'ipotesi in cui il messaggio non fosse indirizzato a Voi, vi invitiamo cortesemente a
darne comunicazione al mittente.

Information contained in this message are reserved and confidential.
Any unauthorized use or distrubution is prohibited in any way and by any mean.
In the hypothesis this message should be addressed to other than You, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail.