From Sascha Punzmann <spunzm...@web.de>
Subject Re: FOP Unicode problem
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:13:21 GMT
Yes a lot easier than I thought! But with this I encountered another problem!

my XML looks like this: <para>&#9744; Test text</para>

if I apply the font-family="ZapfDingbats" then all the para text is displayed in this font-family.
It it possible to set up an optional font-display it the character isn't available in the
primary font-family?