From Sascha Punzmann <spunzm...@web.de>
Subject Re: FOP Unicode problem
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:54:29 GMT
ok I searched a bit in the mailing list, but couldn't find the right thing. Isn't it possible
to copy this specail character from the "ZapfDingbats" font directly into the font-metric
I'm using (I'm using a custom one already)? If so, how can I do this? Maybe there exists a
documentation about the whole concept behind the font?