From Eckard_Buch...@tonbeller.com
Subject Problems with czech characters
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:13:49 GMT
Hello,
our Czech customers tell us that not all czech characters are printed
correctly with the built-in pdf fonts. For example "R-caron" is not part
of the font table in the pdf specification.
If we embed a true type font then it is fine, but we have not found a
suitable font to ship with our application (license restrictions or heavy
license fees)

Has anybody experienced similar problems? How can I make use of the fonts
that acrobat reader comes with (Minion ...). Are these fonts available on
all platforms?
These fonts contain most foreign characters

Thanks
Eckard