From vishwas.du...@tcs.com
Subject FOP-PDF not opening
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:40:25 GMT

Hi,

We have used FOP for generation of PDF reports in our application.
PDF reports opens in IE browser.
The reports are working fine in our environment  but at our client site
PDF does not open. Screen hangs and all system resources are used by
AcroRd32.exe.
Please help. Is there any setting which is creating problem.!!!!

Regards,
Vishwas Dubey
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: vishwas.dubey@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you