From Paul Vinkenoog <p...@vinkenoog.nl>
Subject Re: Fop missing Ant?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:10:15 GMT
Hi Sir Strongbad,

> I just downloaded FOP 0.20.5 and I am trying to run the servlet
> example and I am getting an "NoClassDefFoundError" error.  When the
> build.bat runs, it references a JAR called "Ant-1.5.1.jar" under the
> lib directory.  When I go to that directory, there is no
> "Ant-1.5.1.jar" file present.  I have read in several places that
> the "Ant-1.5.1.jar" should be packaged with FOP.  What's the deal?
> I know I am overlooking something.

No, you're not. FOP 0.20.5 does not come with Ant. You have to get
that separately at http://ant.apache.org. You may also have to
download some of the other tools.

BTW, the build.bat references really old lib versions. You need to
change the filenames to match what you download (the names don't
usually include version numbers).

Good luck,
Paul Vinkenoog