From Mike <delta...@gmx.de>
Subject Problem with linefeed and whitespaces
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:16:46 GMT
Hallo,

i've got text that is separated with linefeeds and whitespaces. Example:

This
 is
   test

With FOP 0.91beta I could not create a PDF with exactly this output! Is there
again a "magic" attribute I've been missing?

      <fo:block white-space-treatment="preserve"
                linefeed-treatment="preserve"
                white-space-collapse="false">This
 is
   test</fo:block>
<!--
Output:
This
is
test
-->

      <fo:block white-space-treatment="preserve"
                white-space-collapse="false">This
 is
   test</fo:block>

<!--