From Ken Sands <kensnoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Setting duplex for postscript output
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:52:05 GMT
I want to output using the postscript renderer in duplex, I was wondering if
there is a renderer setting for the config file or somthing to achieve this?

I've looked at the ps output and it's very easy to make it duplex, (I added the
"/Duplex true" by hand into the first setpagedevice and then removed the second
setpagedevice) but cant find a way to make fop output the ps like this.

if it's not currently possible can someone point me in the direction of the code
for postscript output so I can add it?

Ken.