From "Jens Skripczynski" <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: The id "x" already exists in this document - Headers and Footers
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:13:25 GMT
On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:53:26 +0100, Marcel Hoffmann
<mhoffman@opentext.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problme with the "id already exists" issue that has - to my
> knowledge - not been discussed in this group.
>
> The fo file I use carries a fo:wrapper node in the header section. The
> wrapper node appears only once. Nevertheless FOP is not able to process
> the fo file and returns the following error code.
> [ERROR] file:/E:/chiron/batchprotest/test4.fo:2:2947 The id
> "Produktname" already exists in this document
>
> Does anyone know a solution for this that can be emplyed before the
> release of FOP 1.0
I think this is a xml problem.

You seem to use something like
<sometag>
   <tag id="Produktname" />
   <othertag id="Produktname" />
</sometag>

But id tags need to be unique. Try to use an xml validator on your
document to
check if it is valid xml.

--

Jens Skripczynski [skripi-lists(at) myrealbox (dot) com]