From "Gosselin, Michael" <Michael.Gosse...@AthenaDiagnostics.com>
Subject Re: Still struggling with document(), formatting
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:22:15 GMT

Well, that was pretty obvious.  [slaps head]

> It appear your xslt conversion doesn't produce a valid xsl-fo
> file, e.g you seem to give html tags like <div, <tr, ... to
> FOP which FOP of course doesn't understand.  How about you
> just run the stylesheet conversion on its own, e.g. use xalan
> from the command line to convert your xml file into an xsl-fo
> file and then check if the output is valid xsl-fo? At this
> point in time I think your problems have very little to do
> with FOP itself.
>
> Manuel

Thanks; I'll see if that works, but the problem is the original XSLT
(PrintFormat.xsl) was generated by the same people who send me the XML file;
I'll see what they can do.  The modified XSLT (AthenaFormat.xsl) is what I'm
working on.

I suspect the file was created using Microsoft products, which means there's
probably more to the file than what's needed.  ;)

Michael