From n...@swisslab.de
Subject external-grafic content - FOP 091
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:15:22 GMT
Hello List,

I ve got a Formatting Object including a fo:external-grafic with binary
content. If I want to convert this, I get the following exception:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: data

The source attribute looks like this:
<fo:external-graphic content-width="96.75pt" content-height="96pt"
scaling="non-uniform" src="data:,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASwBLAAD ....

is it planned to support the data: protocol? Or is there any other way I can
make FOP091 render the data inside the source attribute?

with best regards,
Jan