From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Problem to align image and text in table.
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:02:36 GMT
Ah, I see. The table's in a static-content element. I you take a close
look at the log output from FOP you'll see that FOP tells you that
"static-content overflows the available area". That's because you only
give 10mm of height to the region-after whereas you specify 15mm for the
height of the picture. The graphic error is due to an implementation
detail as a consequence of that overflow. If you give the table enough
room, the warning message goes away and the table will display correctly.

BTW, specify the border on the table-cell, not on the block. That will
produce a nicer result in this case.

On 12.04.2006 22:21:27 Guillaume wrote:
> > From: Jeremias Maerki <dev <at> jeremias-maerki.ch>
> > Subject: Re: Problem to align image and text in table.
> > Newsgroups: gmane.text.xml.fop.user
> > Date: 2006-04-10 08:01:20 GMT (2 days, 12 hours and 11 minutes ago)
> >
> > I can't reproduce the problem with any FOP version (0.20.5, 0.91beta,
> > Trunk). Please provide a complete, scaled-down FO file (not XSLT!) that
> > shows your problem.
> >
> > On 08.04.2006 17:49:45 Guillaume wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have troubles trying to align an image and text in a table.
> > > When I use the following code :

<snip/>

> > > the table is displayed like this :
> > >
> > >                   ------------------------
> > >                   |               Page 1 |
> > > | <some image>    |
> > > -------------------
> > >
> > > But I want to display :

> > > | <some image>    |               Page 1 |
> > >
> > > I tried to put text instead of graphic, it's OK.
> > > But when it's the image, it's KO.
> > >
> > > I would be very grateful if so could help me.
> > >
> > > Many thanks in advance,
> > > Guillaume.
> >
> > Jeremias Maerki
> >

> Hello,
>
> I'm using fop-0.91beta to generate pdf file.
> Following the fo source file.
>
> Thanks,
> Guillaume.

<snip/>