From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: TOC problem with text-align-last
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:54:24 GMT
kralik wrote:
> Beginnings of each line are OK (I am using text-indent), but on the right
> side I am getting a bit strange alignment (text-align-last="justify" seems
> works incorectly):

This may be a problem with descretisation while expanding the leader,
in combination with the NBSP after the leader being interpreted as
fixed width space. Either try the very latest trunk code (there was
a change regarding NBSP lately), or replace the NBSP by a regular space
or a ZWNBSP.

J.Pietschmann