From Dirk Bromberg <d...@familie-bromberg.de>
Subject Re: creating SVG from MathML
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:14:00 GMT
Hi,

i've testet converting MathML with JEuclid and the code from the
MathMLElement.java from FOP to SVG but in most cases i get exceptions or
warnings...

1. Most Warnings i get are like: "Warning element mpadded is not
implemented" is there a known overview which MathML Elements are
supportet by JEuclid?
2. Exceptions are mostly like:

    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGGeneratorContext.doubleString(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGPath.appendPoint(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGPath.toSVGPathData(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGPath.toSVG(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGShape.toSVG(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGGraphics2D.fill(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.g2d.AbstractGraphics2D.drawGlyphVector(Unknown
Source)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathOperator.paintCurlyDelimiterHorizontal(MathOperator.java:359)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathOperator.paint(MathOperator.java:505)
    at net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathOver.paint(MathOver.java:102)
    at net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathOver.paint(MathOver.java:103)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathElement.paint(MathElement.java:688)
    at net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathUnder.paint(MathUnder.java:102)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathElement.paint(MathElement.java:688)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathElement.paint(MathElement.java:688)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathRootElement.paint(MathRootElement.java:182)
    at
net.sourceforge.jeuclid.element.MathRootElement.paint(MathRootElement.java:135)
    at net.sourceforge.jeuclid.MathBase.paint(MathBase.java:310)

Can someone help? Does someone know a better source for getting help?
The JEuclid project seems to be idle...

Thanks

Dirk