From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject Re: vertical-align 50% does not work?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 12:31:51 GMT
On Friday 05 May 2006 20:09, Dirk Bromberg wrote:
> Now I've seen that on XEP there is a property to aviod the shift of
> the "normal text" when there is a piec of "super text" (Line gets
> heigher...)
>
> |*
>
> <http://www.stylusstudio.com/api/fop-0.20.5/org/apache/fop/fo/propert
>ies/DominantBaseline.htm#NO_CHANGE>*|line-stacking-strategy="max-heigh
>t"
>
> line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
>
> is there a way to get some text as "super text 50%" and not increase
> the line-height and align of the other text...?

line-height-shift-adjustment is not yet implemented. Actually as far as
I can recall you are the first one mentioning this property on this
list. However, I believe setting line-stacking-strategy="font-height"
on the enclosing block may do the trick depending on the complexity of
what you doing.

> Thanks
>
> Dirk

<snip/>