From Paul Tremblay <phthe...@iglou.com>
Subject way to use different heading for long table?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 23:20:11 GMT
I have a long table that needs a different heading on the first page
than on other pages. For the first page it should be:

Appendix B.1 Woolworth Stores in the Country

For subsequent pages, it should be:

Appendix B.1 Woolworth Stores in the Country (cont.)

Right now I am breaking up the long table to create two tables, one
for the first page and one for all the subsequent pages. I then create
my heading by using the fo:table-header. Is there a way to achive a
different heading without having to break up the table?

Thanks

Paul