From "Markus Gamperl" <markus.gamp...@gmx.at>
Subject how to print with fop automatically?
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 08:56:56 GMT
Dear experts!

I'm using apache fop 0.20.5 with JRE 1.4.2 on sun solaris 5.9! We are
producing pdfs with apache fop - this works well.
But now we should also print the pdfs automatically. I have got three HP
printers which are connected via printer servers to the LAN.

How can I print to the printers directly? I have tried the following:

fop.sh -xml file.xml -xsl file.xsl -pcl \\IP of printer

This doesn't work so far...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Markus