From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Result: 2 Why?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 01:46:22 GMT
David wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> I am getting problmes when getting generating the PDF file from using
> FOP. I am using DocBook, vía Ant:

More detective work seems needed.  Have you tried to create the
absolutely most minimal Docbook document possible, to see if the error
still occurs?  This would help determine if the problem is in the text
(in which case, you can slowly zoom in on the problematic XML by adding
more of your original text in) or your Docbook setup.

Also, I think there is a fop.extensions parameter[1] that needs to be
set for Docbook when you are using our processor.  The Docbook-Apps
mailing list may be able to help you more on this topic, unless someone
else here also knows.

Glen

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAnFO.html#InstallFop