From Dirk Bromberg <d...@familie-bromberg.de>
Subject Re: vertical-align 50% does not work?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 12:09:44 GMT
Now I've seen that on XEP there is a property to aviod the shift of the
"normal text" when there is a piec of "super text" (Line gets heigher...)

|*
<http://www.stylusstudio.com/api/fop-0.20.5/org/apache/fop/fo/properties/DominantBaseline.htm#NO_CHANGE>*|line-stacking-strategy="max-height"

line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"

is there a way to get some text as "super text 50%" and not increase the
line-height and align of the other text...?

Thanks

Dirk