From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem loading images in PDF with FOP
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:06:23 GMT
Deva wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to include a GIF into a PDF, which is there in Websever location
> (/nova/global/images). Webserver and AppServer are 2 different box
>
> Following bits of code is implemented on both webpshere 5.0.1 and 6.0.0.1,
> images are displaying in webpshere 5.0.1 and but not in webpshere 6.0.0.1. I am
> using fop 0.20.5, cocoon 2.1, Xalan 2.5.1 and Xerces 2.4.0

Ok. Have you checked FOP's log? If you are running inside an App Server,
then I assume you are using FOP via its API, and you will need to create
a Logger and pass it to the API in order to capture the messages. Once
you have the message it should give you an indication of why the image
wasnt loaded.

<snip/>

Chris