From "Andre Groeneveld" <andregr...@isservices.co.za>
Subject Margins
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:31:42 GMT
Hi All,

Can someone please help me, I have a table with one column that
stretches the width of the page, and inside the table I have paragraphs
of text, the reason why I do this is to keep the paragraph together.
When the end of the line is reached, the overflows onto the next line,
is there a way that I can set the margin between the two lines of text
in the cell of the table?

Thanks in advance.

Confidentiality Caution and Disclaimer

This message and/or any attachment thereto ("the message")
contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please erase it permanently once you have notified the
sender, per return e-mail, that you have received the
message in error.
Unless the sender is duly authorised by either the Telesure
Group, or any of its subsidiary companies or I.S Services
("the Group") to send this message and unless the content
of this message is also duly authorised by the Group, any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and the Group will not accept liability therefore,
nor for any consequential damage arising therefrom.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain
letter or offensive material of any nature is requested
to report it to postmaster@isservices.co.za.