From "Andre Groeneveld" <andregr...@isservices.co.za>
Subject RE: Margins
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:44:40 GMT
Yes FOP0.20.5. The space between the lines, I want the lines of text
closer to each other.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bowditch [mailto:bowditch_chris@hotmail.com]
Sent: 09 August 2006 12:44 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Margins

Andre Groeneveld wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Can someone please help me, I have a table with one column that
> stretches the width of the page, and inside the table I have
paragraphs
> of text, the reason why I do this is to keep the paragraph together.

Can I assume then that you're still using FOP 0.20.5? As this workaround

isnt necessary in 0.92beta, keep-* properties work on regular fo:blocks
now :)

> When the end of the line is reached, the overflows onto the next line,

> is there a way that I can set the margin between the two lines of text

> in the cell of the table?

Not sure what you mean by margins here? Are you trying to achieve an
indent on the second line only or do you mean the space between the
lines?

Chris

Confidentiality Caution and Disclaimer

This message and/or any attachment thereto ("the message")
contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please erase it permanently once you have notified the
sender, per return e-mail, that you have received the
message in error.
Unless the sender is duly authorised by either the Telesure
Group, or any of its subsidiary companies or I.S Services
("the Group") to send this message and unless the content
of this message is also duly authorised by the Group, any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and the Group will not accept liability therefore,
nor for any consequential damage arising therefrom.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain
letter or offensive material of any nature is requested
to report it to postmaster@isservices.co.za.