From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PDF generation
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:30:07 GMT
Probably obvious, but I'm assuming you mean you used "force-page-count"
and not "forcae..."

Glen

Remo Liechti wrote:

>Hi Chris
>Thanks a lot for the answers.
>
>I think the only problem I have now is to pass the parameters to the XSL
>document.
>
>Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl -xml "myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"
>
>How do I pass this parameter forcae-page-count="no-force". To this xsl?
>I Tried a lot of ways, nothing worked... like:
>
>Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl forcae-page-count="no-force" -xml
>"myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"
>

>Any idea?
>
>Remo

addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this
message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
>The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.