From "Remo Liechti" <remo.liec...@swisslog.com>
Subject RE: PDF generation
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:42:31 GMT
Okay, I have to do it in two steps:

java -jar saxon.jar -o myFormattingObject.fo "myDocBook.xml"
c:\doc\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl forcae-page-count=no-force

call C:\Daten\spoc7\doc\fop\Fop -fo myFormattingObject.fo -pdf
"myPdf.pdf"

But the empty page's still there...

Remo

-----Original Message-----
From: Remo Liechti [mailto:remo.liechti@swisslog.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. August 2006 16:17
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: PDF generation

Hi Chris
Thanks a lot for the answers.

I think the only problem I have now is to pass the parameters to the XSL
document.

Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl -xml "myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"

How do I pass this parameter forcae-page-count="no-force". To this xsl?
I Tried a lot of ways, nothing worked... like:

Fop -xsl C:\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl forcae-page-count="no-force" -xml
"myDocBook.xml" -pdf "myPdf.pdf"

Any idea?

Remo