From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Margins
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:43:43 GMT
Andre Groeneveld wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Can someone please help me, I have a table with one column that
> stretches the width of the page, and inside the table I have paragraphs
> of text, the reason why I do this is to keep the paragraph together.

Can I assume then that you're still using FOP 0.20.5? As this workaround
isnt necessary in 0.92beta, keep-* properties work on regular fo:blocks
now :)

> When the end of the line is reached, the overflows onto the next line,
> is there a way that I can set the margin between the two lines of text
> in the cell of the table?

Not sure what you mean by margins here? Are you trying to achieve an
indent on the second line only or do you mean the space between the lines?

Chris