From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: MathML rendering in FOP
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 19:35:56 GMT
I've just updated the README file for the MathML extension in FOP Trunk.
Please update your local sources and see if that does the trick.

Please note that the MathML extension is not very sophisticated. Stuff
like correct baseline alignment has not been implemented, yet. You may
need to tweak the baseline manually using the XSL-FO toolset.

HTH

On 04.09.2006 19:02:07 Peter Wainwright wrote:
> [Sorry about the messed up formatting in the original post. Unfamiliar
> webmail client
> to blame.]
>
> Hi, list...
>
> I found a few references to the subject in various places, particularly
> a thread back
> in May. I would like to add my vote for development of the MathML plugin
> using JEuclid.
>
> I have the latest Subversion trunk of fop. I see there is a directory
> examples/mathml,
> and I can compile the .jar file therein, but I do not know how to use it
> (or indeed
> if it is in a usable state now).
>
> Has anyone used this?. Is there any documentation on how to do it? The
> README in that
> directory is very terse and not helpful to me. If not, I can use an
> external
> MathML->SVG process, but I'd like to try the plugin idea if possible.
>

> Peter

Jeremias Maerki