From Fahad Ansari <fa...@ansaris.us>
Subject changing before content for repeatable page
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:04:17 GMT
Hello all,

I haven't been able to find information on this so wondering if anyone
has achieved this before.

I have a running report with one flow that requires a different header
information on first page and rest of the page headers are same. I
declared a simple-page-master

<fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:simple-page-master master-name="main">
                    <fo:region-before region-name="header"/>
                    <fo:region-body region-name="body"/>
                    <fo:region-after region-name="footer" />
                </fo:simple-page-master>
                <!-- Specify the page sequence -->
                <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="master-sequence">
                    <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference
master-reference="main"/>
                </fo:page-sequence-master>
            </fo:layout-master-set>

and then in the header region I tried using

<xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="fo:page-number=1">show first page content</xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>show rest of the page content</xsl:when>
</xsl:choose>

but fo:page-number is apparently empty at this point.

Just need to find out what would be the best way to change the header
from page 2 to n for a report that has dynamic page content.

Thanks in advance.

Fahad Ansari