From Wyatt Tellis <wtel...@radiology.ucsf.edu>
Subject Re: Wrapping long character strings
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:56:46 GMT
The asterisks are only one example. What about other character strings?
Unfortunately I have no control over what data is put in the report, but
I have to make sure that all characters are presented to the reader. I
can implement the (&#x200B;) workaround, but would prefer a FO only
solution. Is there some value of either the overflow or wrap-option
attributes that might help with this situation? I'm trying to emulate
the behavior of apps such as MS Word or Notepad that do the line
wrapping automatically (I really don't want hyphenation because these
are not true English words).

-Wyatt