From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: number-page-citation math...
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:26:33 GMT

Hi Luis,
sum() is not a xsl-fo function, but a xpath function.
Therefore, you cannot use it in a fo tag.

IMHO, you should have a 2 pass approach to do that.

Fortunately, Jeremias just described howto in this list yesterday: see
[1].

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=115703230111177&w=2

HTH,
Pascal