From "Pascal Sancho" <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject RE: "Nice" form stylesheets?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:06:30 GMT

Hi,
I've made a similar form.
Here is the snippet.
Enjoy,
Pascal

<xsl:call-template name="pictoCases">
  <xsl:with-param name="cases" select="4"/>
</xsl:call-template>
<xsl:template name="pictoCases">
  <xsl:param name="cases" select="1"/>
  <fo:instream-foreign-object width="{4 * $cases}mm" height="3mm">
    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
      width="{4 * $cases}mm"
      height="3mm" viewBox="-0.2 -0.2 {4 * $cases + 0.2} 3.2">
        <![CDATA[
        path {
          fill: none;
          stroke-width:]]><xsl:value-of select="0.5 * 25.4 div
72"/><![CDATA[;
          stroke:black;}
        ]]>
      <xsl:call-template name="dessineCase">
        <xsl:with-param name="cases" select="$cases"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
      <path d="M0,0 v3 M{$cases * 4},0 v3"/>
    </svg>
  </fo:instream-foreign-object>