From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: "Nice" form stylesheets?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:02:45 GMT
Tim:

Using underlines for user input brings me back to my MFS days at a rather
large telecom,
Two things we have used in the past for user input, although I readily
admit that I am far from an expert on the subject:
1.  User entry boxes formed by either using table cells with borders or
SVG.  For any 3D effects or special symbols, SVG fits the bill.
2.  Similar to what you are already doing, use underlines formed by either
leaders or SVG (again for 3D effects).

HTH,
Lou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.