From <leeloo5e79-docb...@yahoo.de>
Subject FOPException: No element found for Namespace URI:
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:36:46 GMT
On Wednesday this week I downloaded the actual files from FOP Trunk and compiled FOP using
ANT.

Now I'm trying to convert an XML-File to PDF or RTF with FOP but this occurs still this Error:

org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Error(Unknown location): No element mapping definition found
for (Namespace URI: "http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions", Local Name: "destination")

If I create first ein FO-File with xsltproc and then trying to generate an RTF, this error
ocurrs:
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: file:///root/FOP/test.fo:2:28782: Error(2/28782): No element
mapping definition found for (Namespace URI: "http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions", Local
Name: "destination")

In FO-File on line 2 and at character 28782 I found this:
<fox:destination  internal-destination="id2508829"/>
                                                                       ^ = character 28782

Using FOP 0.20.5 converting the same XML- and FO-File to PDF works fine.

Using the example files at directory examples converting it to rtf works fine with FOP 0.92.

Best Regards,
Leeloo

Was Sie schon immer wissen wollten aber nie zu Fragen trauten? Yahoo! Clever hilft Ihnen.