From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Question to Repository
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:42:10 GMT
On Dec 13, 2006, at 19:27, Kris Wolff wrote:

> I reduild from the repository and build a clean setup, while
> compailing i notice the fonts folder is empty:
>
> /VOL2/src/java/org/apache/fop/fonts/FontSetup.java:22: package
> org.apache.fop.fonts.base14 does not exist
> import org.apache.fop.fonts.base14.Helvetica;
>
> How do you compaile? What is missing?

To build/compile FOP from the sources, it should suffice to have Ant
available, and in the root folder of FOP, simply type 'ant' + <Enter>.

If the above class is missing, this means that the 'codegen' build
target hasn't been executed. The Base14 font classes are generated
via XML+XSLT at build time.

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas