From Kris Wolff <kwo...@intra-team.de>
Subject Re: Question to Repository
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:27:19 GMT
I reduild from the repository and build a clean setup, while
compailing i notice the fonts folder is empty:

/VOL2/src/java/org/apache/fop/fonts/FontSetup.java:22: package
org.apache.fop.fonts.base14 does not exist
import org.apache.fop.fonts.base14.Helvetica;

How do you compaile? What is missing?

Kris