From "Potje rode kool" <everttigchel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML Rendering
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:15:57 GMT
Thats a good idea I think. But I also want to add some code samples in my
documentation that I want to generate with fop. In those code examples I
want
to have linenumber but I don't want to manualy add them to make it easyer to
edit them but that shoudl not to be to hard to do with some
Java code to insert them.

Going to be a fun weekend. :D