From jelka.ko...@atol.si
Subject Re: Treating missing graphics as severe error
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:50:17 GMT
I was just looking at that exact piece of code today in Fop 0.92 beta (I
would too like to be able to handle missing image exception)

There is a TO DO in the code in class
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.ExternalGraphic

Search for "Image not available" and you will see where exception is not
getting raised (I presume).

If you are any good at Java programming .. you can try do it (maybe we
could team together to work on this, mind I am not
a very experienced Java programmer)

Jelka

"Paul Moloney" <paul_moloney@hotmail.com>
15.12.2006 16:28
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

"FOP Users List" <fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Treating missing graphics as severe error

Is there any way to configure FOP to halt if a graphic is missing, rather
than continue and produce a PDF?

Thanks,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"Garth Marenghi is the most significant artist that I've worked
with and I've worked with Lulu and four other people, so we're
talking crème de la crème."