From jperkow...@npic.com
Subject RE: Use PDF as input source for FOP
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 12:55:50 GMT
Hi Peter -

Out of curiosity, may I get the name(s) of the other xsl-fo processors
that may be able to do this with an existing PDF?

Thanks!

12/01/2006 12:36 AM
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Use PDF as input source for FOP

Apologies for jumping in on this thread, but I have a similar requirement,
that is, a pdf is delivered to us which we want to embed in fop, much like
one would embed a jpg.

I understand fop does not support that today, but does anybody have ideas
on what it might take to implement that? Note that I have the impression
that other xsl-fo processors do support such a feature.

Thanks,

Peter